Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Joran Vander Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some fool registered freejoran.com as reported by the domain gang, so I registered www.fryjoran.com to compensate, check it out. I guess the reason the person hasnt put anything up is he confessed....DUH

Domains being put to good use.....

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, its about time...now he'll get whats coming to him....in Peru...what a dumb ass

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty...but yeah, the footage at the hotel was pretty convincing.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onward
Me too , but come on, the only person that believes this guy is innocent is OJ....!
and probably his Mom too...but his Dad has to get out from under that Bus before he can comment...
and on top of that Scumbag didnt even see the camera right at the hotel door ....DUH...this guy is as stupid as OJ and I am surprised he didnt try to get away on a donkey.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Invigor
His father passed away a few months back, thats why the BUS he threw on him doesnt matter to VanderScumBag

I was wondering what his dad had to say about all of this since he obviously helped him avoid prosecution in Aruba. Come to find out, he's dead and dipshit implicated his dad father by saying he helped him get rid of the body in an attempt to collect $250,000 from the family of Natalee! Truly the lowest of the lowest. I also heard yesterday he's wanted for questioning in the disappearance of two other women in Colombia where he was at right before Peru. Sorry to say, but Aruba authorities and the FBI botched this one bad.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It will come down to two words no matter how long his sentence...street justice.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ScumBag.jpg

enterpryzman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good for you, like the idea and site....perhaps you should include on poll on how he should die or be creatively detained for the rest of his life. Build a video of him that looks like him being electrocuted, should not be hard to do, then turn the video play button into a power switch that we can push to watch him fry !!! That could easily go viral and make you very popular. I would even pay a buck to throw the switch.

You do run the risk of getting sued by the crook.

Enterpryzman

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scum11-300x266.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Are you feeling lucky?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Acro
Its a secret , dont tell anyone :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Please donate to the fund.....http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Meek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what a shame to our country.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Meek - That is true, but your country doesnt want him either. It is a shame when people refer to him they usually say where he is from.
When you think of arruba, everyone associates him and Natalee Holloway.

He just needs to be done with

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didn't he get caught playing a poker tournament @ pokerstars in the middle of a hand i think... lol

enterpryzman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what a shame to our country.

This is but a speck of your country....I visited last year and you have soo much history and beauty to offer and we found your citizens to be fantastic. We stayed in Wassenaar with family who is working in the area for a few years. We spent time in Amsterdam, Den Haag and Delft.
Your country has MUCH to be proud of, this bum is not anyone's fault but his own famiily.

Enterpryzman

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all murderers should be sent to peruvian jails
they are living hells
go onto youtube and have a look!
maybe we can pay them to take our scum
they are so tough there are no prison guards
they have to fight for food! i feel for the innocent ones in there, because there will be some

this lowlife is sitting in solitary though, they know he would last minutes otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom