Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just a neighborly conversation with ukpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
eh this is a carry over from a sales thread he has on holly-wood.com

We were told to take it to a more appropriate forum which i did but I dont think he understands nor will he show up to chat.

Oh well I can still talk in here lol

Some people are definitely too full of themselves and their domains. Couple that with being closed minded, ignorant of the law and the propencity to run their mouths without thinking and you have a very bad combo.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the way

THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE... MOVE ON :)

welp hes not goign to join me for a chat so this thread will now die to the archives.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread just sux, same as the other one did.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree

i started because we were told to by a mod. then figured since he wasnt going to come here that i would just back soem stuff up before the other thread was deleted.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Next time don`t post in another members sales thread if You are not intersted in domain!

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UK is being an ignoramus. I mistakenly posted in HIS sales thread, and then asked that my post be deleted, since I cannot delete my own posts. He replied with multiple annoying posts, and went on even after I explained the problem.

After being hammered over the chosen spelling on my screen name, I visit the namegiant web site, and find half a dozen blatent typos and errors! Time to run a spell checker maybe, eh?

I would chalk it up to a very BAD day for UK, maybe they will get over it.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Next time don`t post in another members sales thread if You are not intersted in domain!

I didnt post until after he persoanlly attacked a member and tehn started to give miss information about trademark law as it relates to domains.

I wouldnt blatantly barge in and tell people their domaisn are either tainted or that they suck. Most for sale in that forum fit into one of those two categories though. Its not my place. But I will definitely respond when someone says soemthign to me.

I just think he forgot to take his ridelin this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom