Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just got an ultimatum call

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrysanders

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they are trying to steal it from you (in my opinion).

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Counteroffer for $1000

dotcomocity

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I told her that the name was as generic as you could get and they told me that they can prove that they have intellectual property rights... She said she would try to settle it without taking it from me. I offered $450 to buy it if they could fund in 48 hours. When she told me she was offering $99 or they would just take it from me, I hung up on her.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people are crazy. In order to "take it" from you, they are going to have to pay 2k min. Time to ignore.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait wait... who is after you ? Canadians ?

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I told her that the name was as generic as you could get and they told me that they can prove that they have intellectual property rights... She said she would try to settle it without taking it from me. I offered $450 to buy it if they could fund in 48 hours. When she told me she was offering $99 or they would just take it from me, I hung up on her.
Wow, that was nice of you to offer to sell for $450. Glad you ended up hanging up on them :)

If they ever respond back you should up most definitely add a zero to your first offer and ignore any correspondence from them that isn't saying they are ready to pay your price.

dotcomocity

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that was nice of you to offer to sell for $450. Glad you ended up hanging up on them :)

If they ever respond back you should up most definitely add a zero to your first offer and ignore any correspondence from them that isn't saying they are ready to pay your price.

Im with you on that... The Price Definitely went up (For them)!

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
took the words out of my mouth

marcorandazza

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They think they own trademark rights to "Look for a home"? Are they on crack?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Their client should "Look for a lawyer" - a good one, preferably :D

Tim Schoon

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't sell this name to them at any 'reasonable' price now. If they come back saying they want it at your $450, just tell them the price went up 10 times and hang up the phone :p

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Concerning the domain L**kforaHome.com (Look)
They said their client has intellectual rights.
They told me to accept $99 or they would take it from me.

Ask them if their high.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would tell them that the price is $450. And every time you contact me, the price increases by $200, effective as of this call.

The price is now $650. You have five seconds to say yes or no before I hang up the phone.

The $650 price will be ineffective as of this conversation's conclusion. If you wish to purchase the domain on a subsequent contact, the price will then be $850.

Thanks for calling! (hang up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom