Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Just how many Domain Names do you personally own???

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your upper limit of 2000 seems low.

-=DCG=-

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your 100-200 domain selection says I am getting excited now, implying that number of domains is increasing, I bet a lot of people are like me and are there because we sold off so many and are on the way down, also since drop in revenue doesnt pay to keep many names now, up until 2 years ago i never sold a domain now pobably 20 a year, I may even go down to 50.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bet a lot of people are like me and are there because we sold off so many and are on the way down
Also true for other quantities. I had 1,000+ at my peak, a bit less than half that now.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Your 100-200 domain selection says I am getting excited now, implying that number of domains is increasing, I bet a lot of people are like me and are there because we sold off so many and are on the way down, also since drop in revenue doesnt pay to keep many names now, up until 2 years ago i never sold a domain now pobably 20 a year, I may even go down to 50.

Obviously, you made some not so good decisions with regards to your portfolio.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have 700 and ready to let go at least 500 of soon

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it feels like I forgot to pay netsol for more than 1,000 domains I ordered via phone, at $35 a pop:
NY
LA
NYC
ZIP
etc
I still have their demand to pay letters. They didn't accept cc at that time yet.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I only own around 30/40 names right now - 90% are lll acronyms and 1-3 word .com .net and .co.uk names - quality vs quantity. This leaves me with enough money liquid to invest in a real bargain when I see one.

Btw, the other 10% I'm not renewing.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously, you made some not so good decisions with regards to your portfolio.

At the time they were good decisions when parking more than paid there reg fee. but as parking income dropped I let them drop or sold them ,I

like a lot of domainers started selling names off, while I dont flip names for 10 bucks, 100-300 dollar sales add up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom