Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just signed up for gold. Is there a discount Upgrading Membership to Platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willpower101

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I just upgraded my account to gold to see what this site can offer than forums.digitalpoint.com can't.

However, I heavily debated upgrading straight to platinum at the 50% off rate of 45$.

Is that still available for me at some sort of pro-rated price?

Eg, what if I decide I want to start selling before the end of this month. Will I be able to upgrade to Platinum for the difference of 22.50? Or if I want to upgrade in a few months will it be for $45?

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

Hi,

The pricing is already pro rated based on your membership level.
You can upgrade your account here at the discounted rate:

http://www.dnforum.com/payments.php

Based on your level when your decide to upgrade the pricing takes into account your previous level purchase and is discounted based on that.

PM sent

Hi everybody,

I just upgraded my account to gold to see what this site can offer than forums.digitalpoint.com can't.

However, I heavily debated upgrading straight to platinum at the 50% off rate of 45$.

Is that still available for me at some sort of pro-rated price?

Eg, what if I decide I want to start selling before the end of this month. Will I be able to upgrade to Platinum for the difference of 22.50? Or if I want to upgrade in a few months will it be for $45?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom