Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just Signed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just added over 2000 domains..

I will sit back and watch to see how it pans out.. however have only weighted the redirect percentage to 22%

If revenue is good I will increase the % of traffic.

Could you let me know what countries dont convert with Parked as I can filter them out via our GeoLocator.

Also we can filter out all bots/crawlers/rippers before they hit you if that is required also..

Let me know as I can accommodate most scenarios.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just let the system take it's time and optimize some of your domains. You can either PM me here or contact your account manager if you have any questions.

Technically Yahoo pays us for all valid traffic, but if you have traffic from India, Turkey or China, I wouldn't recommend sending it now. They are really watching it.

You don't have to stop bots, but if you want go for it.

Donny
Parked.com

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no probs SearchBots/Crawlers/ and other non Browser Based have been nipped in the bud..

however some may get through while we monitor and add new ones to the list.

India, Turkey and China are now in the process of being redirected elsewhere also. (DONE)

If you have any other Suspect Countries Please Let me know as I can easily switch of them also.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dont want to temp fate or anything here.. but I am pretty impressed. Even the loss of Popunder CPM isnt hurting that much at the moment.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i still have huge problems with it - yesterday for example i had only 1/3 of the average click amounts of the past 15 days ( and only 20 % of the average revenue) even for a sunday that does not make any sense.

i also noticed that most default pages ( when no keyword is choosen shows really stuff that does not make any sense)

i guess i just have to wait and see .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom