Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Just sold an LLLLL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just sold a pronouncable LLLLL.com for just under mid xxxx, escrow completed today.

I hand regged it 5 or 6 years ago, one of a few short pronouncables I got back then.

offered it for sale on this forum for $250 - $500 in the past, glad there were no takers :)

It's one of those lightning strike sales that just happens out of the blue, someone liked the name for something. The five letters were - Zaplo

also thanks to Adam for handling the negotiation!

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont you just love those deals? Little investment and then turn around and sale it for a decent profit. Congrats.

I just picked up a domain on DNF for $6. I am currently negotiating with a small company for it. If the sales go through will post it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale!

did ya know:

Zaplo is a proper name, and there's also the People's Republic of Zaplo

so it more than just a 5 letter domain, that happens to be pronouncable

:)

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't know, will have to see what they use it for. I always just hope it's not Microsoft's or Google's next big project, lol.

The nice part is it's an unexpected sale. You can hold a domain for years and not get any action on it, then one day...

J

JDN

I love those sales! Most people don't see the value but you do and then when you are proven right, you are handsomely rewarded!
Congrats on the sale!

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice sale, congrats. Looking forward to see the live site.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats :)

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is nationstates?

I honestly don't know, some sort of game or something for people that are wired to the moon. I was just pointing out that zaplo is not a real People's Republic of Zaplo. There is a program called zaplo for the linux platform, don't know exactly what it is. If you google zaplo there are a few different uses of the name zaplo. BTW, congrats on the sale, it gives me renewed hope and confidence that one day i'll shift one of my 5 or 6 letter domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom