Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Justdropped.com Name Recognition Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All

We are looking for some honest feedback on our name penetration in the domain community. Justdropped.com has been operating now for about 4 years or so and we were curious how the community perceives our presence in the marketplace? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Domain Days 2024

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use JustDropped almost every day. Its a fantastic tool, and I've managed to pick up some nice names with it.

One suggestion I have is that you create a faster "domain report" for the selected domain names. Ive ordered them before, but it took atleast 24-48 hours to receive it; and by that time the good domain names were taken. The last couple times I tried to order the reports, I was contacted by your team that said "the reports are not available at this time."

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use JustDropped several times per week. Very helpful. Thanks for the service. Glad you added the recent 24 hour search.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Carlton and EJS appreciate your comments. We are trying to gauge how well known the name is in the industry. I figured this forum was a good place to ask.

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use DeletedDomains.com , i'm not familiar with your site but I will make myself familiar with it.
In your opinion, how does your site compare/rate to DeletedDomains ?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use DeletedDomains.com , i'm not familiar with your site but I will make myself familiar with it.
In your opinion, how does your site compare/rate to DeletedDomains ?

Hi picassoface,

Our data is updated constantly throughout the day, i think this sets us apart from most of the others. I feel DD has a strong name in the industry and we were trying to determine how Justdropped.com fairs in popularity with other domainers. Thanks

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use JustDropped. Great site/service.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use the service on a regular basis. The searches are quite slow. I assume the search results are cached as paging through records is fast on the other hand.
It is still a nice tool. I was able to spot nice domains. One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).

Agreed.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use the service on a regular basis. The searches are quite slow. I assume the search results are cached as paging through records is fast on the other hand.
It is still a nice tool. I was able to spot nice domains. One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).

Thanks sdsinc

Since we offer the service then you would not be able to see all of our "wonderful ads" :) Appreciate the feedback and your suggestion is
noted.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

sdsinc - One other suggestion we can make is to download the results. After your first search is conducted you can then download the first 2000 domains. The is the same list that you would see by clicking 40 pages on the site.. Simply enter your email and the list is sent to you in text format.

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have used your service and I think it's great. I use to use Snapcheck as well but since they went to a paid service, I mainly use this one now. This is the best free service out there IMO. I would ever pay a few bucks per month if I had to. Don't get any ideas though. :bounce:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sdsinc - One other suggestion we can make is to download the results. After your first search is conducted you can then download the first 2000 domains. The is the same list that you would see by clicking 40 pages on the site.. Simply enter your email and the list is sent to you in text format.
Sure but what about your privacy policy ?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure but what about your privacy policy ?

Thanks for the comments. In 4 years we have never used an email address for any type of spam, marketing, solicitation, etc. Registered users of the site will receive notices, however those requesting domain lists will never be contacted. Its a valid point and we will look at adding a privacy policy to that page. Thanks

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JD is a great site, although sometimes the results are truncated (sometimes stops at a certain point in the alphabet, etc) and the results could be improved (sometimes caught domains show up...even some caught days before.) Overall, it's a great site; keep up the good work, Dan.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Love JD and I use it a lot. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom