Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Justin from Sedo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

triumph

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I replied to your email last week on March 9th? I still have not heard anything back, my account with sedo is topbuys.

This has been going on for 5 weeks now, I need someone to take care of this issue if Justin cannot take care of it.

fabolous

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am also waiting for a reply. I replied to "Jay" last week on March 8 and still waiting.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello there,

Triumph, I've had a look in the system for you and asked Justin to get in touch about this domain.
Fabolous, I couldn't see what the status is on your transfer as I wasn't sure of your login details for Sedo.

Please be aware that in 99% of cases when transfers are held up, it is something which is out of our transfer team's control. It is normally because buyer or seller has difficulty in carrying out the well-instructed tasks we ask them to carry out. We do our very best to speed up the procedure, but if a seller makes a sale and then goes on holiday for a month, there is little we can do to move things along. It seems incredible that someone can commit to a sale or a purchase for thousands of dollars and then go off to a sunny destination without informing anyone, but it does happen. Often.

Added to the normal complications of getting a transfer through, you may have read on another post that personal issues have affected our transfer team, leaving us somewhat short-staffed. Our team is working overtime both to see to your transfers and to train the new entrants into the company. We thank you for your patience in this matter. Things will be up and running as smoothly as ever in a short while.

Feel free to PM me or email me if you have any other queries.

Ed
Key Account Manager
UK Marketing Associate

SEDO.CO.UK :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites
tel within UK 0871 900 8450 :: fax 0871 900 8451
tel +49 221.420.758.156 :: fax +49 221.420.758.11
tel (US) (877)-349-5902 :: fax (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: http://www.sedo.co.uk

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi.

Just to add to what Ed has said. At the moment I am reviewing the entire transfer system and making improvements to it in several forms, such as improving the information emails, and also the status updates, whilst trying to push through some difficult transfers that have been ongoing. I am afraid that I cannot be held responsible for the awful registrar in your case trimuph and I did try to get the domain, but the 2 requests I put in were declined, as were those of the seller.

My aim now is to streamline the way in which transfers go through Sedo, to speed them up for all concerned. As you can gather this takes a lot of time, and so as a result answering mails has been slow, usually about 48 to 72 hours. I have had email problems for about 2 weeks as well, so some might not be getting through, which is another reason for a change I want to implement to let you know if an email has been received or not. Obviously implementation of this may take some time, as I am going through research and development at the moment as well as getting ready to train up new agents.

I just ask you all to be patient and you will be dealt with, however with the current demands you will all have to wait you turns. Things will improve very soon, once the newer employees gain the appropriate knowledge and experience, but this takes time, and referring queries to non-transfer agents also just causes more confusion.

Best regards,

Justin

triumph

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Hi.

Just to add to what Ed has said. At the moment I am reviewing the entire transfer system and making improvements to it in several forms, such as improving the information emails, and also the status updates, whilst trying to push through some difficult transfers that have been ongoing. I am afraid that I cannot be held responsible for the awful registrar in your case trimuph and I did try to get the domain, but the 2 requests I put in were declined, as were those of the seller.

My aim now is to streamline the way in which transfers go through Sedo, to speed them up for all concerned. As you can gather this takes a lot of time, and so as a result answering mails has been slow, usually about 48 to 72 hours. I have had email problems for about 2 weeks as well, so some might not be getting through, which is another reason for a change I want to implement to let you know if an email has been received or not. Obviously implementation of this may take some time, as I am going through research and development at the moment as well as getting ready to train up new agents.

I just ask you all to be patient and you will be dealt with, however with the current demands you will all have to wait you turns. Things will improve very soon, once the newer employees gain the appropriate knowledge and experience, but this takes time, and referring queries to non-transfer agents also just causes more confusion.

Best regards,

Justin

Justin, I have inputed my Paypal details and emailed you back twice and nothing in my paypal account yet since my last email on 3-16-2005.

lionheart

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just want to say that things do go 'right' with Sedo as well as 'wrong'. I've just purchased two $xxxx domains through Sedo, and I cannot fault their responsiveness every step of the way. Where there was a delay at the seller end, they kept me regularly informed; they responded quickly to my e-mails; most importantly of all, from my point of view, I got the domains I wanted at the price we agreed.

I will always try to take people as I find them, and I have to say Sedo served me well. So there can be good news as well as bad news.

triumph

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Justin, Thanks!

You guys are on top of your game! Everything was taken care of and I intend to purchase another domain this week from Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom