Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Kanoodle Buys Moniker.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many people have snagged up the variations of Pulse 360?

I know I did :D

Funny to note the article says it will brand itself as "Pulse 360" and Pulse360.com is FOR SALE. someone just got lucky :)

GoPC

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, as long as Moniker stays the same, as they mention, we should be fine. :)

vpitts

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker will stay the same. Monte and Eric run the company as always and the rest of the staff stays the same. We will still be on the forums, at the trade shows, and any other place where we can interact with our great customers. We look forward to having access to some additional resources within Seevast that will help us accelerate some really cool services to market.

--VP--

Reaction score
pulse360.com, seevast.com and the important variations have all been acquired already....(or will be legally).

All in a great future to come!

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use Moniker and love them.

I admit to being nervous about this deal because usually when a big corporation buys a Mom & Pop shop, they loose that great "I know and can call the owner if I need to" feel that they once had.

I'm definetely going to stick around to see though because Moniker had been awesome for me: they have never lost any of my domains and I always receive great customer service. I will give them the benifit of the doubt here and hope for the best.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeluxeNames.com said:
I use Moniker and love them. This is very sad news.

You can try to spin the story into "Happy Land" until the cows come home but usually, when a big corporation buys a Mom & Pop shop, they loose that great "I know and can call the owner if I need to" feel that they once had. They often soon develop that Registerfly like "Your wasting our time, leave us alone" customer service approach.

I hope I'm wrong here.

Same here. I have faith. Don't want it to turn into a "numbers game" like GoDaddy

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the buyers want to see they run the company because that is what made Moniker what it is now. That nothing new in today business. They have a little part of the company for sure and they will not to let the company become a ´goddady´ style... i hope!!!!

Reaction score
This was a merger of equals, not a large company buying a small company. As stated earlier, this is positive for everyone here and all of our customers. We are locked and loaded to provide some great products and services in the future.

Stay tunned !

forumrating

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have heard a lot about moniker, this is really gona be positive for them surely

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea it might be a great move for the moniker team but the goals might now be somewhat different because moniker.com will be directed by higher authorities.

Reaction score
Simon - Eric and I remain in charge of Moniker and have since this really happened. Everything remains the same and gets better. We are the highest authority at Moniker and within the new holding company.

TrafficClub gets better, we are taking over DomainHop an will be taking the best from both systems and making trafficclub.com even better as well.

Trafficclub also gets better by incorporating the best of DomainHop into the system.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
This was a merger of equals, not a large company buying a small company. As stated earlier, this is positive for everyone here and all of our customers. We are locked and loaded to provide some great products and services in the future.
Stay tunned !

I didn't realize that Monte, I thought it was a big corporate buy out.
Well if they are smart enough to give you indepent control, then Moniker is going to be ok. I have had a great experience with Moniker so far so I'll give the new owners the chance to prove they won't change what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom