Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Kazaa affiliation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have bought kazaam.com a few days ago (yup that magic expression, name of a movie, kazaa typo, etc.), the name gets more than 1200 uniques per day, and most of the traffic is from US. Just pointing the name to a PPC Search Engine with "kazaa" advertisers I got like 90% CTR (no, I am not joking) and I made like $1k monthly. Also tried an adult site, and made a lot, this traffic converts very well. I even got a very good offer for that name, just 1 week after.

Now, what I need to know is that there´s any "kazaa" affiliation program, because If the name converts so well with PPC and adult, I think it will convert even better with kazaa look alike sites (file sharing, free downloads, etc) with paid membership. I´ve noticed that kazza.com and kaaza.com are doing that, pointing to his affiliated "dowload network" site each of them.

Any idea where to sign up for those kind of sites?

ntiedemann

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try it like kazza.com

They sell memberships (1 year 25$, 2 years 35$) and offer a simply tool-download and tutorial section. So put all Kazaa + Kazaa-Lite Software on a page, offer all other filesharing-software (e.g. Overnet, eDonkey), place PopUp- and Spyware-Killer, Videocodecs and so on ...

Payment via Paypal and It should run.

If you are interested, I can help you with the site.

Nikolai Tiedemann

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nikolai!

How funny I should meet you here. You register domains through me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom