Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Keyword optimization... best converting / paying choices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've got a portfolio of 2300 domains. A goodly portion were registered with the intention of developing them, and I am slowly moving towards that goal with a custom CMS system that is being developed by a group out of Pennsylvania. This CMS will be able to manage all of our domains from one control panel/database on a distributed network of servers/hosting accounts around the globe. It's been slow going but I can see light at the end of the tunnel and will (fingers crossed) soon realize my holy grail.

I've always taken the approach that these domains would be developed "soon" so haven't done a whole lot with them. Unfortunately development always seems to take longer than planned. I've been parking these domains at just about every parking company over the last year and a bit but without much optimization other than setting the most basic keywords. Performance has been mediocre at best. Keep in mind these aren't all "type in" domains. Many are geared towards getting good search results once developed with proper original content.

Well, the other day I popped into my Sedo account and manually set a bunch of keywords for a dozen domains or so and low and behold, they've shown significant improvement.

So my question I guess is what is the best way to determine what the best choice of high click / high payout keywords is at the various parking sites? Is it simply trial and error? Will they provide this service for you? I know Fabulous did this for us, and the initial result were great. The first month was several hundred dollars. The second month, half that. The third month... half that again. By the fourth month the result were so grim that I moved to a different company. I've been hopping around every month or three since then.

Any advice you guys could give, in either replying to this directly, or pointing me to already existing threads, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Wish I could be in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom