Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Keyword Optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see any way to enter keywords. Some landing pages have only links that don't relate to the domain name. Can anyone help?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, you can do it two ways. You can edit the keywords yourself, or do like I do and send my account manager an email and tell him he sucks and here are the domains that need work. Did I mention my account manager sits 6 feet away from me? :)

Personally, I always recommend sending a list of domains that you think need work to your account manager and let them work on them. If you have a misspelling of a domain and we get it wrong, it's fine to go to the edit page and modify the keyword. But if you have a domain like hammerhead.com and you want it to be a bar domain and not a shark or a hammer part, then definitely tell your account manager.

Everyday our system finds a new domain with stuff that it doesn't know about and we add the correct terms to our system every domain gets a little better. We just need to know about it.

Or you can always PM it to me and I will take a look at it. If I can figure out why I'm not getting emails from dnforum anymore.

Donny

edyst3

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi Don

how to get my domain optimized as like as firstcapitolbank.com ?
Is there any extra charge to make it like firstcaitolbank.com ?

Please explain it to me.
Thanks

Edy

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi Don

how to get my domain optimized as like as firstcapitolbank.com ?
Is there any extra charge to make it like firstcaitolbank.com ?

Please explain it to me.
Thanks

Edy

Edy,
We don't charge anything to make your domain look a certain way. firstcapitolbank.com is actually my domain. And it is one of the domains that I use to train employees on. But, the only thing different with the domain is that it has the finane template and not the bank template.

If you have any of your domains that you feel are not the way that you want them to be, please email your account manager or PM me and I will take a look at them.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom