Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Keyword optimization

• Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

I can't figure out how to optimize my domains for specific keywords in the DS control panel. All I see is a way to exclude certain keywords. How do you add keywords? Can anybody walk me through the steps like domain management>choose domain>keywords>add etc.

Many thanks.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It took me a long time to figure it out too and now I forgot how since I don't use them much.

It's really weird why DS concentrates on how to delete keywords (obvious to see) but has very little easily found information on how to optimize or add keywords. One of the internet life mysteries.

I can't figure out how to optimize my domains for specific keywords in the DS control panel. All I see is a way to exclude certain keywords. How do you add keywords? Can anybody walk me through the steps like domain management>choose domain>keywords>add etc.

Many thanks.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ ds, it's best to auto-optimize

unless you have a "keyword deficient" domain name

but to answer the question

open your domain folder, in the right column there are 3 icons

click on the paper clip icon to edit settings

then click from any of the 3 tabs on the settings page

imo...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111831

Ok, thanks. For the majority I see they do a pretty good job - but, yes, I have some domains without keywords or where the traffic is looking for something different than what the keywords might suggest.

How do you change the keywords?

Alien8ed

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Same Problem here...

After using several other Parking companies (SedoPro, NameDrive, Parked, TrafficZ, WhyPark, etc) it's obvious that it's just not clear.

Also, I can't get rid of the DEFAULT template, I choose my desired template and I save it, the system shows me the Preview/thumbnail of the template that I have chosen BUT the site is not updated; the site keeps showing the DEFAULT template :worried:

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even manually added the keywords, but parking page still showing ads for autoinsurance and credit reports all week. terrible keyword selection system.

Last edited:

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even manually added the keywords, but parking page still showing ads for autoinsurance and credit reports all week. terrible keyword selection system.

Make sure that keyword optimization is set to "on" which is located on the "keywords" tab. Also, insure that you have not placed your forced keywords in the "block keywords" area.

You can probably contact DS or your account manager to insure that forced keyword inclusion is turned on for your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom