Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Keywords and parking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupont24

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if the keywords on parked domains carry the same importance as on a developed site.

Ex: I just parked finewine.cc at namedrive and by default they are posting ads that would be related to wine.

Will keywords make a difference entered in the keyword box?

Also what should be the max as far keywords on a parked domain?

When Ii enter 3 or 4 the ad content changes... and not for the better.

Thanks

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am told by support at parking firms (i.e. trafficz.com) the feed provider (i.e. yahoo) has already pre-selected what ads go with some domains (but not all?), regardless of the keywords you use when you set up the domain on parking. So spending time trying to optimize it is futile. That is a major negative and makes no sense to me as sometimes the preselected ads are non-sensical or could be targeted better. With Adsense or YPN that is not an issue as it appears they do not do that and the ads are based on meta tags and content (as they should be). That is why I only put a few names at Trafficz and earn almost nothing there. Other parking firms who use the Yahoo feed may be operating the same way.

dupont24

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for for replies.

So really if the generated ads are aceptable for my parked domains there would be no need for key words???

I have currently left many blank and the content has really complimented the domain names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom