Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Keywords Optimizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow forum members!
Ive been around for a short while, posting here and there, devouring all the posts i can (you can call me shy eh hehe) but after all the reading, im not quite sure about how to do on this matter... so i come here, to ask all the domain masters that are around, whats the best method to do a keyword optimization on parked domains? Like, for example, domain that is on sedo, you can put 1, 2, 3 keywords to manually optimize them. What should i use to see wich keywords pays the most and deliver the best ads for my targeted public? Any techniques or methods to find that out? An guide or even some tips and hints would be warmly welcomed by me and, im pretty sure, by me fellow newbie domainers!
Sorry about my bad english (greetings from brazil!) and for the LONG text!

Thanks!!!

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody? Jeez i think my english is REALLY bad!

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:welcome: lionheartk! Your english is good, but many fellow members are on holidays. Looks like you'll have to wait september to ask your question again...

bobby9101

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
use overture to find good keywords then use the a lot

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh didnt know about holidays! Sorry hehe, thanks for the warm welcome, will do that!!! and bobby, NICE idea, will do that RIGHT away !!!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello lionheartk,
:welcome: to dnforum. Yes most of us are on holiday (just started my 2 week holiday:)). But still might come to the forum on certain occassions. With regard to your question on optimization there are certain things you need to know:
1. from where are your domains getting traffic from (if from Brazil which means Portueguese speakers then you need to contact your parking service company support for help in that)
2. do a bit of research on the overtures of keywords searched on each day by internet users (for this one use ovtd.com)
3. if all this fails as i said contact the Parking service support for optimization help (for sedo we have Brad who's a member of the DNforum)

I hope that will help a bit.
good luck,

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they are talking about vacations

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah ic, here in brazil our vacations are december and july... and thanks alot Abraham, i was looking at sedo's new layouts and features today, i wonder if their click value has gone up? Im also getting acquainted with google's keyword sandbox, seems very useful!

stojanfl

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I use the google sandbox tool as well, however I am a little bit confused since what I expected to be a decent click ( debt consolidation , and a typo of a major mortgage company ) I am not seeing much of the results ( $ 0.4 and $ 0.17 ???? ). Is there any other tool that you guys use and is giving more of a accurate results ?

stojan

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
theres one keyword tool i found thats called keyword country it seems to be amazing but since i cant aford to invest on paying 20 bucks for a day's subscription without enough knowledge to fully utilize it.... oh well... but watch the video, its insightful!

NoBrakes

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom