Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

keywords: which language to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have parked a ccTLD (at Sedo) and im wondering whether it's better to have the master keyword in english or in the national language? It seems that the national language would be more targeted, however there's much more advertisement in english... What do you usually choose with your ccTLDs?

Domain Days 2024

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would point dns to your server so you can get the geo stats and foward the domain to sedo. Then you can see the country break down and make a decision.

If all the traffic is from the country try one in that language. otherwise english

t10host.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would point dns to your server so you can get the geo stats and foward the domain to sedo. Then you can see the country break down and make a decision.
Good idea!

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
droplister said:

If all the traffic is from the country try one in that language. otherwise english

do you know any good servers to do that? i currectly have a godaddy account, but the stats there arent too useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom