Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise KFZ (dot) com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Biggs101

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know that most LLL.com without vowels/v are selling in the $55K-$75K range nowadays, mainly to Chinese buyers.

Please share your opinion about KFZ (dot) com - it means CAR in some languages and gets thousands of searches/month. Over 85,000,000 results at Google etc.
I just do not want to undersell it...

Opinions for German-speaking domain investors will be especially appreciated.

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I speak a Germanic dialect, (I'm former Amish, and speak PA Dutch), but dont know the term you are speaking of. Some that speak the actual language could weigh in on the term.

The first thing I thought of right away when i saw it, was KFC, but the Z is 2 keys over from the C on the keyboard, so any typo hits would be from phonics, not from hitting the wrong keys. As such it is safe from TM issues in my opinion, and could very well go for the 50-70K range.

akropolis

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi
KFZ means "Kraftfahrzeug" (motor vehicle) in german, it's a term for car. (for example "KFZ Teile" means "vehicle parts")
its a frequently used shortcut in germany, but there are some other similar words like "PKW", "Auto", "Wagen" ... so it's not unique, but used often. check dnsaleprice*com for "kfz", there are some xxxx sales for longtails.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators