Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

controversial KigganAss

This is a discussion that many may find controversial. Users are to be cautioned that they may find the contents of it distressing.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
i'm fairly well known in my hometown of Virginia Beach, Va. (population 500,000), and the largest city in Virginia. People know me around town as the "Name Guy" because that's what it reads on my license plates:D I preface many of my political remarks with, "I'm neither liberal or conservative, i'm conservative about somethings and liberal about others, and I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican....i'm simply an independent thinker🤔

I've personally had more FUN participating in the domain industry than anyone you'll ever know, thus about a month ago when I learned that Jen Kiggans seen here; https://jenforcongress.com/ was running for congress, i registered the following domain;

KigganAss.com

Jen will be running against an incumbent Democrat Elaine Luria, and since I've vowed to never vote for a damn Democrat again as long as I live, this is my way of helping Jen Kick Ass in November.

Attachments

• Ass.gif
    Ass.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators