Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Kijig.com PR2

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoneysafe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kijig.com is a PR2 domain has alot of people on the video chat I am looking for xxxx.xx offers for the site and domain as the domain is worth this alone. It also comes with Kijig.net. We do have one advertiser on the site now that pays us $100 a month. you could put adsense on there if you would like. Just needs someone to take it to the next level .

OVERVIEW: Social Network With Video Chat Rooms

Allows users to create they're own public video chat rooms and invite their friends to join them on web cam, room support up to 40 persons at a time due to server but can be expanded.

Users can create their own profiles and social communities on the site and share them with friends. They can upload up to 1000mb's of files at the moment, this includes video, pictures, audio, text, anything you can think of that you want to share. Users can fill out their profile and add what are called widgets that add extra functionality to the users profiles.

Users can add each other as friends, message each other and comments on each others comment walls. Messages and comments are not restricted to text only so users have the ability to post embed videos, images or link if they wish.

Users have the ability to upload a site icon and a main profile picture as well.

Users can browse all the users of the site, they are indexed by their popularity or how many connections "friends" they have on kijig.

Users can add tags to almost anything that they submit to the site and are indexed for seaching and added into the sites built in tag cloud which helps users find others with similar interests and also stands as a means for advertisers to targets the sites audience appropriately.

Users can also post blogs and aggregate their favorite rss feeds onto their profiles for other too see.
I also have built in an email notification system where users can choose to be notified when they are commented on, messaged, on anything that they want to be notified about happens...
There all also numerous privacy settings built into kijig where users can basically set privacy restrictions for anything they input into the site whether it be pictures or a section of their profile or a blog post.

This site ranks on the second page of google for "social video network" as I just optimized the site for that keyword. You should have no problem ranking #1 after more users sign up.

Thankyou

emoneysafe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will sell site for 500.00 OBo PR2 domain name if anyone is interested .

thanks

Last edited:

emoneysafe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will sell site for 500.00 OBo PR2 domain name if anyone is interested .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom