Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Kim did it with a domainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that poor domainer. These celebs shouldn't take advantage of the lonely and naïve conventioners, lol

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I am embarrassed to say that at a recent Houston Rockets - LA Clippers game, Blake Griffin approached me about this matter. Seems Blake is still stinging from the divorce. I told him to get over it and move on because Kim and I have.

It is quite apparent of his obsessing over this. Every time he came down to my end of the court, he would sneer or give me a dirty look. On one occasion he got a "breakaway" ball and slammed the hell out of it shouting "Take that, you F*cking prick!"

This type of display led to him hacking away at all the Rockets players with foul after foul and intentionally fouling. The result was two back-to-back technical fouls. Folks, this shit can't be made up and it is in this past sundays game recap of the game. At one point when the Rockets where preparing to shoot the technical foul, Blake is standing on the court directly under the basket holding the net closed as if choking it. He looked right at me and said, "This is what I am going to do to you, biatch!"

Even before the ball could be put into play after the free throws, Blake gets another Technical.

Well, the Clippers coach did the right thing by benching that bafoon for the entire forth quarter. I would have taken pictures of him sitting on the bench giving me the finger and lipping foul language but by now the Rockets security detail had surrounded me for my own protection.

Just goes to show you that no matter where I go or what I do, I always run into someone who knows me.

And that Mr. Kanye dude is in for a shock when that baby comes out white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom