Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Klickerz always on top !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Payment for Dec. Received :thumb:

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got mine, too. Thanks fin!

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You guy's just got paid for Dec. and that's on top?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
net 45
after the first two months, you dont even feel it.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No payment here either. I assume I'll get a check in Vegas.

Greg, I've been trying to reach you. Left you a PM, etc. I'd be glad to send you a check for both Jan and Feb if you'll supply me the mailing address you want it sent to. Or I can hand you that same check in Vegas. Your choice my friend.

BTW, if you (or anyone) is going to be in Vegas on Sunday the 4th Klickerz is hosting a get together at the Aladdin. We meet beginning at 4:30 in the Heart Bar and move to the Spice Market promptly at 5:30.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg, I've been trying to reach you. Left you a PM, etc. I'd be glad to send you a check for both Jan and Feb if you'll supply me the mailing address you want it sent to. Or I can hand you that same check in Vegas. Your choice my friend.

BTW, if you (or anyone) is going to be in Vegas on Sunday the 4th Klickerz is hosting a get together at the Aladdin. We meet beginning at 4:30 in the Heart Bar and move to the Spice Market promptly at 5:30.

The last check was for Oct and Nov right? I'll pick up another check in Vegas. I'd rather get wires like I get from the other parking companies. The phone # you gave me doesn't work.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You guy's just got paid for Dec. and that's on top?

Took the words right out of my mouth.......Are you guys saying they hold back 2 months + 45 days?

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The last check was for Oct and Nov right? I'll pick up another check in Vegas. I'd rather get wires like I get from the other parking companies. The phone # you gave me doesn't work.

Why are you still sending us thousands of dollars in traffic every month??? You must like *something* about us. Maybe you just need a whippin' dog. :D

I'd rather send you a wire too. We tried sending you wires though. 3 times and 2 accounts. They kept bouncing, remember. I don't know why but thats why I just decided to have them wire me your money instead (it's never had a problem getting to my account) and cut you a check from there. You know I've explained all this too you, face-to-face. When I take control of payment processing from Skenzo then we'll try the wire thing again, ok?

Our 503-343-0335 number works fine. Thats our official number, always has been. Its on all our literature. If I gave you my other cell number though yes it has been disconnected. :upset:

Unfortunately Diana died without a will and the f'n b**** that gave birth to her is insane. Truly, not exaggerating, been in and out of mental hospitals and thinks its everyone else with the problem. Since Di and me never got a license to be hitched I can't do a whole lot to stop her shenanigans. Not legally anyway. :(

Talk about life in hell. Bad enough I lost the love of my life and best friend but I have to contend with the #1 force that was the root cause of her ill health. At least she's two thousand miles away.

Took the words right out of my mouth.......Are you guys saying they hold back 2 months + 45 days?

We pay on a Net 45 basis. Thats only 15 days longer than most. What you lose in that short time will be more than made up for in terms of increased revenue.

So anyway Dec revs, at least for the vast majority of our clients, were paid on Feb 15th. A few isolated instances have seemingly marred our otherwise sterling rep. I'm not happy about it. Most of them appear to have been well beyond our control but I still have to fade the heat. I've bootstrapped Klickerz from nothing and have been able to do so only because we offer the highest revshares and have repeatedly demonstrated our good faith to the industry.

Hope to see as many of you as possible in Vegas. Big announcements to be made about our cooperative structure and direction. I've said over and over that I've intended for Klickerz to be YOUR company. We are getting closer to that. We are getting closer to that. For all who arrive early we're hosting a get together at the Aladdin Hotel. Meet Sunday at 4:30 in the Heart Bar for drinks and then head over to the Spice Market Buffet promptly at 5:30. Email Emily with your RSVP - emilyanne -A-T- klickerz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom