Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Klickerz.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
testing it ... wait few days and will let you know.

Zaphrod

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using them for about a month now, and I have to say I am very impressed. A couple of my domains that were bringing in $5.00/month at Sedo are generating $1 or $2 a day now. Of course, not all domains did that well. After a week I moved away a handful of domains that were just not generating the same as before. Just keep an eye on the domains, and move the non performing ones out after a week or so. The most you will lose is a weeks revenue, and that is the worst case.

pwr1019

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried them and was not impressed they are simply piggybacking on the Skenzo network so I had more downtime and less $/per click and on several occasions they went back and reduced/erased clicks. If you like Skenzo you are better off using Traffic Club. JMHO

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Left TrafficClub and went to Klickerz.

Haven't seen any reduction in clicks as stated above.

Revenue is actually a bit higher.

For now I'm staying with them.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pwr1019 said:
I tried them and was not impressed they are simply piggybacking on the Skenzo network so I had more downtime and less $/per click and on several occasions they went back and reduced/erased clicks. If you like Skenzo you are better off using Traffic Club. JMHO

I'd like to have a chance to address whatever your problem might have been. Not many people who've tried us for more than a couple of days have left. I actually can't think of anyone offhand so I'm a bit surprised. Can you drop me a PM or we can discuss it in the thread, whichever way you feel more comfortable.

For the record, I keep more than 11k of my 12k names on this system and don't notice much downtime at all. Bottom line is if it weren't the overall best paying PPC setup then you can bet your ass I wouldn't be using it. Someone, anyone, show me something better. PLEASE!

As far as erased clicks it happens to me too. The only clicks that get erased are those that downstream partners have determined are not legit. Klickerz does not control this. I'm sure that every PPC is setup this way, whether the domainer sees the klicks before they are eliminated or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom