Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Klickerz disappointing, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After six months with TrafficClub, I decided to try Klickerz.

The reason I decided was not because taken money problem or reporting error. For me , it was a matter of trust.
You see, there still are errors and bugs in TrafficClub's system. For example, Baseline very often shows "0". I can stand things like that but what I can not stand is a few possible domain name buyers contacted me through Whois admin email and saying, they contacted me through "moniker bid-form" link at my TrafficClub parking pages but they never got any respone. I don't think TrafficClub is hijacking my domain sale opportunities but I never gave them the power of ignoring my contacts. I am not sure why it is happening but I can feel not everything is automized and systemized at TrafficClub. And someone is got to be behind all of this things.

Few days ago, I tried to signup at Klickerz with information from phineasphog but I couldn't because of stupid error(yeah, I remember I've waited nearly a month to get login after signup at TC.) As you know, most address outside of U.S don NOT have state section. But Klickerz keep showing error and asking stupid state information. So what can I do? I contacted support and someone replied after one day(I live in Korea so it should take some time..) saying they are sorry and asked me to write my account informations so they can MANUALLY register my account... So I sent email and I got reply after one day(of course) from my account supervisor saying everyting is ready. So I loged in my Klickerz account and added my domain list. And unlocked all my domains and changed nameservers from TrafficClub's to Klickerz's...

After few hours, traffics already landing on Klickerz, so I wanted to check status but... but... there was nothing. I mean nothing. no status, no money earned, no nothing. even in account details menu, ther was nothing. It looks like only thing I could do is just logging in but nothing else. But problem is my domains have been landing on Klickerz OK for last 30 hours. I contacted my account supervisor yesterday about this matter but didn't get any answer yet - and it has been more than one day...

And another funny thing is, if you go to Klickerz FAQ(http://www.klickerz.biz/faq.php), there is a link to Klickerz cooperative membership sit. Cpoy that URL in your browser's address and hit enter to see what happens. Well, you know, the question is "Can I trust Klickerz?"

I don't care if it is a co-op or a giant corporation.
I need to someone I can trust.
If they can not handle their jobs correctly(not ideally), they should be called "amateurs."

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can trust TC, or DS or Parked.com

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chois: very sorry to hear your having trouble. pm or email [email protected] and i'll look into this personally.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
phineasphog,

I appreciate your concern and effort but I am still waiting for response from my account supervisor. First, I don't want to embarrass my account supervisor. Second, I want to know how Klickerz works without your personal attention. I will let you know if I desperately need your help.

I thank you anyway.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carmen and I work as a team. Our goal is to earn money for our clients and if there is anything that gets in the way of that we want to get it fixed as quickly as possible. So its no embarrasment, its just our job.

About the "state" thing... that field was set up so that its not required. So you shouldn't have had to fiddle with it. Most often what happens is that another required field at the bottom of the form is overlooked and the form keeps coming back unfinished requesting that the required info be input. I'm going to try and make that whole signup page a little easier to navigate. I'm really sorry you had to go thru that. Thanks for bringing this up and for bearing with us while we sort things out!

VoxKeysGtr

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chois said:
And another funny thing is, if you go to Klickerz FAQ(http://www.klickerz.biz/faq.php), there is a link to Klickerz cooperative membership sit. Cpoy that URL in your browser's address and hit enter to see what happens. Well, you know, the question is "Can I trust Klickerz?"

That is funny...well. not really, but it is...:loco:

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VoxKeysGtr said:
That is funny...well. not really, but it is...:loco:

I'm going to go in and fix that today. What happened is the coop was originally named Direct Navigation Associates, but the membership decided that "Alliance" sounded better. I thought that I'd actually registered the name using enoms bulk tool (as usual) but I must have flubbed it cause a week later someone else registered it instead. :greenroll:

I guess we're back to "Associates".

The upside is that nobody's earnings were effected. The only real lasting damage is to my own ego and image. :lol:

Equalizer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
phineasphog said:
The upside is that nobody's earnings were effected. The only real lasting damage is to my own ego and image. :lol:
And your credibility...
This is funny !
after you almost called Trafficclub "thieves" and accusing them of affecting Skenzo and it's customers (please don't make me go and find quotes from this and other forums)
I hope your customer (s) get a Huge refund...

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Equalizer, what was the point of that post?
phineasphog never accused TC of being "thieves". Go back and read it. He simply said it was hard to compete based on the bad stats. It was other people not reading what he wrote that mentioned "thieves" and whatnot but he never said any such thing.

Why would a customer get a refund for a "name change"?

I'm not trying to pick on you, but are you actually reading this info or just jumping into the thread with bad info?

Any no, I'm not in bed with phineasphog and as a matter of fact run a competitive company (sort of) but I don't like mis-information spread about any parking company especially those that are active in the forums and really care and try to help people earn money on their domains!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
phineasphog said:
I'm going to go in and fix that today. What happened is the coop was originally named Direct Navigation Associates, but the membership decided that "Alliance" sounded better.

For $5000, this co-op is sounding better and better.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
For $5000, this co-op is sounding better and better.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

GT, I'm willing to have an intelligent conversation with you or anyone in public or in private but I don't have the time nor inclination to engage in unproductive meaningless discourse. I started these projects in order to be of service to the domaining community. I don't have a clue as to why you are so consistently negative about it but I'm listening.

Meanwhile, though I'm sure that at this point you don't really care but for the benefit of those who might, the $5k is the price for a full equity share, not a fee. Members who decide to leave must surrender their share for the then prevailing value minus a nominal processing charge. Naturally we all hope that this value increases over time.

The only fee to join is the $150 initiation fee (waived for current Klickerz clients) and the annual dues of $250 (which will in part go to pay for our first annual meeting/domainfest).

For those who would like to join forces and pool their collective strength the coop is currently accepting applications and expresions of interest.
To qualify you must have at least 100 domains AND 1000 uniques/day. And you have to be willing to get along with your fellows (thats more of an unwritten rule, for now at least)

BTW, it is NOT neccesary to join the coop in order to use Klickerz. No fees involved in that. We are now currently limiting new client aps to those who are projected to earn a minimum $500/mo.

Equalizer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cayars said:
Any no, I'm not in bed with phineasphog and as a matter of fact run a competitive company (sort of) but I don't like mis-information spread about any parking company especially those that are active in the forums and really care and try to help people earn money on their domains!

Probably not in bed togehter but belonging on the same class of :
" opportunistic and pushy snake oil salesman type ", both of you 2 have created a lot of hoopla over an honest mistake (TC) and this just to earn a customer ...

This is taken from the traffic club thread:

cayars said:
http://www.dnforum.com/thread156371.html
You can do this at ParkItNow.com. Take a look at: http://www.adultlovedating.info for an example Skenzo page with a for sale link at the top. In this case it goes to an auction. This is configurable to be an auction, BIN, offer request, etc... There is no charge or commission due if you sell a domain via our system unlike Sedo, etc as it's one of the many FREE services you get to take advantage on our platform.

Carlo
Please read the forum rules on self-promotion.

BTW: I am a Skenzo customer , they need to be more careful on to who they let join their referral program. .

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Equalizer said:
BTW: I am a Skenzo customer , they need to be more careful on to who they let join their referral program. .

Obviously. :cheeky:

Equalizer said:
but belonging on the same class of :
" opportunistic and pushy snake oil salesman type ",

You know if it weren't for the likes of opportunistic pushy types like Carlo and me then we'd probably all be stuck earning 35% revshares from PPC. Thats what GoTo was offering its Domain Partners back in the day. They didn't start giving it up because they decided one day they liked us so much.

Anyway, I don't mean to be rude to ya now but just WTF is a Domainer if not an "Opportunist"? Show me the guy (or gal) in this business who isn't opportunistic and I'll show you someone who ought to be collecting stamps or beanie babies or something. Really, huh?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have tried Klickerz for about a week. I am very satisfied with their performance. From about 50$ per RPM, i am constantly getting about 80$ RPM and the CTR went up from 33 to 47%.
I still have to try them for majority of my names and see how it goes.
Good work i must say :)

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Classy post on your part.

What you quoted below was from a post in the " PPC Companies General Discussion" area and not in a specific parking providers area where I would not have posted it. Somebody asked a question about adding a link to a page to show it was for sale. The question was actually asked of the KlickerZ system. KlickerZ responded it wasn't do-able at present so I then presented another way this could be accomplished using Skenzo results. If KlickerZ or anyone else had responded with a solution I would not have posted.

Is this not the reason we have a "general" forum for PPC companies? It wasn't a blatent advertisement as you put it, but a method somebody could use to accomplish something they are trying to do. We all come here to learn, get advise, hopefully help others and find/give solutions to problems.

Is a person who runs any type of parking system not allowed to participate or mention their service because it would be advertising? Are they allowed to participate if the topic is about another system? Are they allowed to answer a question asked of them about the service or is that too advertising? Where is the line drawn between advertising (self promotion) and honestly just trying to help people with solutions to problems?

It really sucks to be called a "pushy snake oil salesman" when in general you try and take time to make good posts and explain things to people. I guess it goes with the territory.

Sorry if you were offended and I'll try and watch it going forward.

Equalizer said:
Probably not in bed togehter but belonging on the same class of :
" opportunistic and pushy snake oil salesman type ", both of you 2 have created a lot of hoopla over an honest mistake (TC) and this just to earn a customer ...

This is taken from the traffic club thread:

cayars said:
http://www.dnforum.com/thread156371.html
You can do this at ParkItNow.com. Take a look at: http://www.adultlovedating.info for an example Skenzo page with a for sale link at the top. In this case it goes to an auction. This is configurable to be an auction, BIN, offer request, etc... There is no charge or commission due if you sell a domain via our system unlike Sedo, etc as it's one of the many FREE services you get to take advantage on our platform.

Carlo
Please read the forum rules on self-promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom