Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Klickerz VS Trafficclub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've recently tried trafficclub, and also considering klickerz.
Did anybody try both?

Trafficclub pros:
1) Can be paid by wire for domainsponsor-parked domains (no need to earn $5000 at DS for wire)
2) Access to skenzo feed
3) Good support
4) Well-known player on the market and so members should be paid... I don't think that Moniker can disappear!

Trafficclub cons:
1) Cannot optimize pages, even though their site says "Traffic Club lets you modify your landing pages giving you the flexibility to target different keywords on each domain".
2) Need to manually select landing providers, trafficclub does not instantly select the best provider even though their site says "Traffic Club automatically selects the best PPC ad network for EACH of your domains
to maximize domain parking revenue". System of an instant selection of the best traffic % distribution would be greately appreciated.
3) Cannot use URL-forwarding even though it is technically supported at TC (just google it and a lot of domains with URLforwarding like http://search.trafficclub.com/index2.php?domain=domain.com&type=1 would be shown).
It is obvious that 'official' support of DNS forwarding only helps to eliminate fraud. It is also obvious that hosting domain name at a customers server together with URL forwarding may be useful in some cases (which are not
subject of this post). So such domains cannot be 'officially' parked at TC.
4) Lack of PPC providers - only DS, adsense for domains and skenzo. Not a big problem though as skenzo beats others in most cases.
5) Poor domainsales system. Only moniker escrow bidding form is supported! Well, for some high-profile domains it might be an option. What about not-so-high-profile domains with fixed price, I sell such domains every day through escrow.com. Availability to list a price and/or link to external domainsales website is a MUST thing!
I've been advised by Moniker staff member that some new domainsales features shuld be available in about 3 month though.

Questions about Klickerz:
1) How old and how stable are they? Isn't it a business of one person?
2) What PPC providers are supported?
3) Keywords/Customization availability?
4) URL-forward support?
5) Do they pay by wires?
6) Domain sales features?

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tonyk2000 said:
Trafficclub cons:
5) Poor domainsales system. ...
I've been advised by Moniker staff member that some new domainsales features shuld be available in about 3 month though.
That would be very interesting.

tonyk2000 said:
Questions about Klickerz:
1) How old and how stable are they? Isn't it a business of one person?
2) What PPC providers are supported?
3) Keywords/Customization availability?
4) URL-forward support?
5) Do they pay by wires?
6) Domain sales features?
1) Pretty new but stability seems OK. And It's a co-op. http://www.dnforum.com/thread158520.html

2) Only Skenzo, so far.

3) Customization available but only through Klickerz staff assistant.

4) Yes.

5) Payments are Net 45 and made via Paypal or Wire Transfer. Minimum payouts are $50 for paypal and $2500 for Wire. http://www.klickerz.biz/faq.php

6) They said they are working on it.

You should contact phineasphog. He is very supportive.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3) Cannot use URL-forwarding even though it is technically supported at TC (just google it and a lot of domains with URLforwarding like http://search.trafficclub.com/index2...ain.com&type=1 would be shown).
It is obvious that 'official' support of DNS forwarding only helps to eliminate fraud. It is also obvious that hosting domain name at a customers server together with URL forwarding may be useful in some cases (which are not
subject of this post). So such domains cannot be 'officially' parked at TC.

...and THAT is why I have never used & never will use TC (period)... don't expect them to support it anytime soon either, as I have complained about it a couple times already on this forum & they've never said a thing about it.

irishmat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i find klickerz back end very difficult to use

anywhere else got a skenzo feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom