Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Korean E-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Platinum members,

I need help here. I bought a domain from a Korean and apparently he doesn't know English well and he doesn't know how to transfer the domain to my account. I need someone to translate this message in to Korean please. So, I can e-mail him in Korean.

-----------------------

You just clicked the button in the Escrow which show that you already transfered the domain into my account but you actually did not start the transfer process yet.

In order to transfer this .biz domain, you need to follow Tucows/OpenSRS e-mail instruction. The e-mail was sent a few times a few days ago and I will resend it again in case you lose it.

1. There is a link in the e-mail, you have to click the URL link and the browser will open transfer form page.

2. Then you need to enter the domain name, the transfer code that is in the e-mail and the domain authorize code (each domain has its own authorize code for security purpose). If you don't have authorize code for this domain, you have to ask for it from the company that you registered the domain with.

3. At the bottom of the form, there will be 2 checkbox. One checkbox to decline the transfer, another checkbox to accept the transfer. Check the box that say accept the transfer (or something like that) and then click submit or OK button.

4. Just follow the form instruction until the work done. (I'm not sure how many steps you have to take)

5. If you do it correctly, I will receive an e-mail from Tucows/OpenSRS.

Hope everything will be done soon.

-------------------------------------

Please any korean help me on this.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know there are many free tools out there that do automatic translation, but they doesn't work well. It causes more misunderstanding and troublesome. Moreover, a korean who is in domain business should be able to deliver the message better than those tools.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum got many Japanese members, but seems no Korean dude here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom