Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As much griping as I do about Sedo, there is also a time to give credit where credit is due...

These people/agents have all assisted greatly lately in sales and getting things wrapped up in a very prompt manner.

Carla Pérez Fernández
Tom Fell
Lisa Allen

and, of course, Colin Finnan whom I bug the crap out of sometimes - okay, all the time.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOW! I also need to add Daniel P to that list of Kudos.

I just purchased (at auction) a domain name, paid for it, and it is already in my account.

All of this in about 5 hours time.

Best and quickest transaction completion yet!

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I typically have ok Sedo experiences. Today was a negative experience.

I purchased a domain on 12.31.09. I paid on 12.31.09. The seller was instructed to transfer donaim by Jan 4th or so. I never received the transfer or info on the Sedo transfer site. The sedo sale transfer status was just blank.

I sent numerous emails - I believe 4 "send an email with details" questions - regarding the transfer status. It wasn't until today, Jan 21st, that Sedo notified me that the seller no longer owned the domain.

Sedo didn't even respond to the emails I sent until today. That was a little troubling. Sedo refunded the money, but why not at least reply to my emails with a "we're looking into it"?

Both seller/buyer are in the US. Refund was prompt today, and Sedo actually responded to my email with a "item doesn't exist". Not a professional transaction transaction to say the least.

:sigh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom