Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Laborunion.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No BIN. Over the last 6 years, the domain has never received multiple offers, with any in the 5-10k range, or 1-5k range or for that matter, not $50-$300 range, I wish I had a half a dozen in the 10-20k range, or a few in the 20-30k range with anything close to the highest being $27k, because, I would still be running to the bank! Don't have an exact amount in mind, as to the price, so I am open to discussing and coming up with a fair market value. After we agree on the fair market value of the name, I have no problem providing you a substantial discount, so you can make money either reselling the name or developing it at the lowest possible cost. I have no doubt that a major trade union in Canada, would easily pay a nice chunk of change, even a bag full of pennies, big! bag! like Santas, for LABORUNION.ca. In any case, I'm open to a pay-as-you-go type deal (monthly payments) (coin collections) (stamps) (possible bottles, especially beer bottles) to make it easier on the buyer. I,m sorry, if this post looks similar to another domainers post, whose domain is worth far more, however, I,m lazy today and paste & copy seems so much easier. Start sending in those offers, I,m on the edge of my chair, I expect to close a deal fairly quickly . Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom