Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

lame-delegation.org??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been watching a particular domain for over a year now, and I believe that it has expired, but recently when I checked it, it indicates that it is involved with servers at lame-delegation.org. I have the WLS hold on this domain, as well as a snap, etc., but it appears that NetSolutions is holding on to this domain. Has anyone else run into this issue? Who in the heck is lame-delegation.org?? What's going on here? Any info or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whenever a dns server has expired for a registered name with NSI they allocate dns server to lame-delegation.org.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Zoobar. This domain "expired" in June of 2002. Why would they be holding on to it? Shouldn't this domain name be released?

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Verisign's decision to sell Network Solutions (announced today) will have any impact on domains such as this?

Just wondering ... does anyone know?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Should be released. Some NSI names have been stuck in their system but they seem to be gradually purging them. All you can do is keep monitoring it and wait for it to enter the delete cycle. ie. Registrar Hold, redemption period, pending delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom