Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Land Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a piece of land I'll never use. I'm 3500 km away from it now. I paid 30k for it 4 years ago. Was going to build a house on it but things change. I've moved again.

no liens at all, paid for in cash.
yearly taxes are 1 or 2 hundred a year (can't remember the exact number)

The street is fully developed accept for my lot and maybe 1 other. google maps are 3 years old as far as i know.

Tranquility Lane, 2nd lot in when you turn the corner. It's in the Ottawa Carleton Area. Just north of Kanata/Dunrobin.

The property is perfect to build on and is raised which gives a perfect view of the water and across. water access is across the street somewhere. The street has several families and of course school buses etc..

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...76.104527&spn=0.005054,0.006813&t=k&z=17&om=1

If you expand the map and follow the river South you will be at the Parliment Buildings.

I can't be bothered to sell my properties but would happily trade for domains with or without traffic. If no traffic it/they at least need brandability or generic dictionary words.

.ca preffered as well as .com, in the right genre id even consider .net/org and so on.

Kevin

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been in Richmond quite a bit and if i remember correctly from there you go up moodie drive through bells corners then kanata/dunrobin (dunrobin road) to the end (near the water).

Here's the map showing Richmond (bottom right corner) and my property (top left corner)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...45.346354,-75.94162&spn=0.332986,0.43602&z=11

If you look on this map all the grey areas are heavily developed. A few years ago Ottawa amalgamated with all these outlying areas, i think richmond might be as well. Since then housing has been going up all over there. Ottawa's population is getting up there and they dont allow high rises so the only way to develop is around.

Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom