Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Lander default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please explain this; I have a generic dot com that defaults on a 2 click lander, Someone else owns the same domain in the .US extension and it defaults on a 1 click lander, WHY?

And their seems to be much debate over what lander generates more clicks, I'd like to hear from experienced Parked users on this one.

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keyword selection - go research the .us

if not that, then contact ur acct manager, should be 1 click lander for 80% of ur names nowadays.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, probably keyword selection and possibly the template you choose. Maybe ask the .us owner if you know them. Is it mine? :)

Last edited:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would probably say look at who the advertisers are on the .us domain. If they look crappy, then the domain is probably blocked by Yahoo.

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would probably say look at who the advertisers are on the .us domain. If they look crappy, then the domain is probably blocked by Yahoo.

Donny

But why would Yahoo block the .com and not block the .us :?: It seems like both would be blocked. Maybe I am mising something?

Can you also address the age old question about which is better 2 click or 1 click?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trader - Raider was saying that the .com was a 2 click and the .us was a 1 click and wanted to know why the .us was a 1 click. If a domain is banned by Yahoo or they don't want the traffic in most cases now we go to a 1 click model for our secondary providers. That's why I asked if the advertisers looked like random non-targeted ads.

Which is better a 1 click or 2 click? Depends on how much traffic you have, if you ask me.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just looked and your correct Danny, the advertisers are not only crappy but randomly different, not relating to the domain at all... Even if you click on the categories on top, they deliver the same results... I'll PM you the domain and you can see for yourself

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom