Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Landers

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm new at Parked, is there just the one type of lander? I see lots of different "templates", but they're really all just the same design.

Do they allow javascript or RSS feeds in their "custom content" section?

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm new at Parked, is there just the one type of lander? I see lots of different "templates", but they're really all just the same design.

Have been parking there and I think that what they mean by templates is just the pics and colors you can pick. Other than that there's only two types of landers which is really their templates - the one cliick and the two click but most domains get the two click after their system hard codes it. Only one design like you said.

Wish there was a way for me to choose which of the two landers I'll have but there's not. I'm sort of stuck with the two click for all my domains and I like the one click they have a lot better. Hope they take notice here. :)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Parked has any plans to introduce a third type of lander design?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send email direct to Donny. You might get your answer quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom