Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Landing Page Design $100 Each - Banners $20 Each - Custom Template Design $250 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Landing Pages - $100 each

In the past decade we have delivered well over a thousand successful landing pages for just about any campaign. The feedback we have received has been wonderful. In some cases we have been told the landing pages perform very well, in a few cases up to a 40% ctr, that’s very cool in our eyes as there is no guarantee on return.

Site Templating - $250 and up!

WordPress, Joomla, OS Commerce & Many More!!!
We have been doing website design for over a decade and have done just about everything you can think of web related. Over the last few years we have gotten many requests to do custom templates and realized that there must be more to it so we invested some time and effort and well we have found that this is a service we could offer.

Ad Banners - $20 Each

Web ad banners oh they’re everywhere and we make them for everyone! A small graphic that can increase your website traffic, help in your advertising capabilities as well as give you more bang for your buck.

Banners sizes:
468×60 – 728×90 – 120×600 – 160×600 – 284×60 – 250×250 – 300×250 – 300×300 – 120×60 – 125×125
$20 per banner

We pride ourselves with the ability to produce excellent quality designs at the best price possible.

Logo Creation - $100

Starting a new business or time for an updated look a new logo is the first place to start.

We offer full custom logo creation.

We mock up a few different designs and peak and tune till we have created the look you were looking for.

Print Ads - $50

Magazine ads are Critical to many businesses. We know it is important to have the right look and elements to sell your product properly. We have made it our business to help sell your products.

With over 15 years of advertising experience we have a knack for creating designs that help promote your business. Our talented graphic designers will produce an ad that is sure to turn heads and stop page turners. it’s what we do that makes us who we are..

www.elfworkz.com - put DNF in the comments field on your shopping cart

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any examples? I don't see any on your website.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not my site but I work with the guy directly and highly recommend him. I'll shoot him off a message ..

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

he's has currently worked on my template redesign of my eCommerce store: http://www.rkdefense.com/newstore/

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me for examples of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com