Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Landing Page !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantek

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please help me on the landing page problem with Parked.Com.

I am trying with few names, and the program created 1 click landing page.
It is great to see that all the bid listings is very relevant to my names.

The problem is that "Related Words" & "Categories" are not relevant to my names. They are so far off it looks very stupid.

Is there any way that I can control these "Related Words" & "Categories" ?
I do not have time to type all those words in "Removed Keywords" box.
It iwll take too much time.

Please provide me some advice.

The results with Parked.Com is very good. I would like to say that they are very close to the best one in terms of paid out %, and much better than most of other Overture feed companies.

I hope that they continue to pay out high %; then certainly they will see many customers joining.

Thank you.

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just moved some domains from Sedo to parked.com and have the same question: is there any way to "optimize" landing pages of my domains?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If either of you send me the domain names, I will take a look at them.

Donny
Parked.com

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Donny,

Problem I have is, landing page doesn't show all the related keywords.

For example at; iAstrologer.com
landing page misses some important keywords, specially "Compatibility" and "Astrology Reports". Both very important.

Landing page should atleast shows all the keywords generated by your system. Also if possible, can you make landing page little longer. Otherwise you have beautiful landing pages and themes.

Vanna

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sam,
I decided to spend a few minutes on your domain. I think it looks a little better, I should have saved a screen capture of the original version. Compatibility and astrology reports though important to astrology and astrologers just aren't as valueable according to our system. But as terms are clicked the site will optimize itself over time.

As far as being long, I could fill you with a bunch of BS about how shorter pages are better, and how pages with only text will get you a .00000003% higher click through rate, but I won't. Basically this is the first of many designs we have in our system. Very soon you will start seeing additional layouts that will be available. They will have different levels of terms per page. I'm testing out the landing page right now that has 1 term on it and a picture. It's amazing what some people will click out on.

Let me know what you think.

Donny

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Donny,

Thanks.

By the way, it was not Sam, it was me Vanna.

Appreciated. Perfect Pic too.

Still in many of our domains wrong pictures or default pictures are showing up. I already wrote to the account manager but no success.

Can you take a look at our account? Also 4 of our domains, including iAstrologer.com has the maximum visitors but no clicks!

Thanks again for your prompt attention.

Vanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom