Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Landmark .Org Deal and 6-Figure Live Auction Sale Lead New DN Journal Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Another wave of completed sales from last month's Moniker live auction at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East and a monster .Org sale top this week's aftermarket news. One of those auction sales reached the top spot on our new chart at $170,000 while Sexe.org ("sex" in French) secured the #2 position with a landmark private sale that ranks as the highest .org sale reported since we started tracking the market five years ago.

We expanded our all extension leader board from 20 to 40 poistions to make room for all of the live auction sales that were compled this past week. Meanwhile an Austrian domain won the country code race with one of the year's ten biggest sales in the ccTLD category. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Domain Days 2024

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sexe.org - incredible price!

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow... :)

Thanks for sharing this valuable information...!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The market for quality domains and traffic/rev names is better than ever, don't let anyone tell you different!

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, the .org's are here.

elitedomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am putting up FinancialManagement.org up for auction at Sedo so hopefully this is good news for me LOL

I think it really depends on the context with regards to .org - for example sexe.org is really out of place for a .org but something like "Financial Management" or "Debt Consolidation" or something else fits better even if it's not strictly a "non-profit" application. Some industries/niches make more sense with the .org extension than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom