Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Largest group of Native Americans in USA / Canada: Ojibwa.me + 2 domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Read below.

3 Domains. $20 apiece. Or $40 for all 3. Add in the renewal fees if you want me to pay it prior to GoDaddy push. Still extremely cheap -- something like $25 per domain for the trio. If I decide to renew these before somebody posts "sold", then I will probably close this thread, multiply the price, and seek an end user. So assuming they'll drop may backfire.

Ojibwa.me
Ojibwe.me
Ojibwa.info

According to Wikipedia the Ojibwa tribe is the largest group of Native Americans in the USA and Canada.

Total Population:

They're also known as the Chippewa, which is the name you're more likely to have heard in a Louis L'Amour novel.

Pride and identity is obviously really important to any Native American group; so I think that the .ME domain will have real resonance with people. I've never had time enough to try to sell it. Given 219,000 people to sell it to, I think it can sell.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom