Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Last Imprinted T-Shirt Sale of the Summer: $2.85 Each! Ends 11:59 PM ET, 8-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is it, folks. If you've had any interest in taking advantage of my wholesale imprinted t-shirt prices, now is your last chance. My suppliers' prices will be going up as Fall approaches, and I will in turn be raising mine.
So now's the time to order 48 white t-shirts imprinted with your full-color logo (up to 5" X 2"), and get each for the astoundingly low price of $2.85 (that's even LOWER than our current sale at ValueTees.com)!!!! Imprint is generally printed on the left chest but we will print it anywhere you'd like - larger imprints available for additional cost. I will also offer 24 t-shirts for just 3.45 each!

We also have ash grey or tan shirts for .60 more per.
XXL sizes are $2 additional each, XXXL, are 2.50. You will be billed additionally for those after you order.

FREE SHIPPING within U.S... $10 shipping credit for all others!

Deadline for $2.85 sale: 11:59 PM ET, Saturday, 8-28

Testimonials:

Here are testimonials posted from two of my forum customers (sources provided upon request):

1. "My order was Hanes Shirts and the quality of the imprints was outstanding. I have already washed my personal shirt and it looks fine....

2. "Just letting everyone know that I have recieved my order and I was in contact with them the entire time or my order. The shirts are sure top quaility and the logo is awesome. Keep up the great work and i'll be ordering another 48 shortly."

Please order your 48 (or more) imprinted $2.85 t-shirts (or in tan or ash tees for 3.38 each), by PayPal'ing funds directly to: order @ valuetees.com. Then send an e-mail to that same address with your shirt size and graphic for the shirts. If you use our regular order form at ValueTees.com you'll be charged $2.95 each.

If you have any questions, please post, PM or e-mail ron @ valuetees.com

Thank you.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Day after tomorrow (Saturday 8-31) is the LAST DAY of the sale, afterwhich the price may go as high as $3.95 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom