Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

info Latest acquisition: Shindoi

An informative domain name related thread.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Latest aquisition: Shindoi.com

Photo_1627018602118.png

This will go into my Japanese portfolio. It simply means, "Oh man, this is difficult!" It can be said while doing a task that is hard such as laying brick in the hot sun or by a pregnant woman getting around with morning sickness.

I purchase everything with the intention to develop. I find having the creative mindset helps me better relate to others that are out there as likely someone else has the idea as well. And if someone else has the idea, the domain is likely to sell.

This could easily be a DIY website where difficult tasks are presented in a way that makes it much easier to do.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats for new aquisition. Good luck!
Thanks. I forgot to add the accompanying logo to it.

A helping hand is always nice to have when doing something for the first time or to get to the next stage. :)

nicole2020

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I forgot to add the accompanying logo to it.

A helping hand is always nice to have when doing something for the first time or to get to the next stage. :)
I like the logo. Simple and display meaning accurately.

JLJ

Level 1
Epik Staff
Reaction score
Great catch here!

Japanese romaji names make some great looking short names even for the people who don't know the meaning. I'm guessing this has to do with the language itself and the syllables and phonemes.

Develop and then acquire kibishi.com and kantan.com as a spin off!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Japanese romaji names make some great looking short names even for the people who don't know the meaning. I'm guessing this has to do with the language itself and the syllables and phonemes.
I missed quite a bit words as I overlooked Japanese for a long time.

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great name. I love it! Speaking of Japanese names, I sold MikuHatsune.com not long ago to a well known European DJ. ;-)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great name. I love it! Speaking of Japanese names, I sold MikuHatsune.com not long ago to a well known European DJ. ;-)
Maybe they're bringing the synthesizing software to the English market? The name otherwise is pronounceable but doesn't make sense. That would be my best guess after putting DJ + that name together.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators