Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check this out i won 2 domains from tdnam auction i paid and have had them clear in my account for a number of days and then i get this email from them:

Dear,

This is to inform you that the domain names ****.COM and ****.COM were awarded to you in error. Due to the error, we will be returning the domain names to the original registrant and will refund you for the purchases. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to offer you two new domain name registrations of your choice for two years. Please contact me at [email protected] to coordinate this new registration.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Karen Newbury
Domain Services Manager
(480) 366-3007

Now these jokers need their Icann registration taken away from them pulling stunts like this,no wonder godaddy reputation get's tarnished by day.........:uhoh:

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but that just SUCKS! I know it ain't much use now, but My GoDaddy Account Manager told me that once the domain is in another account after passing through TDNAM, it cannot be recovered (for a domain I overlooked to renew).

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom