Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Latonas - 1000 Domains by a Private Client at 1 Dollar Reserves / Live Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigio

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone !

Rick Latona is auctioning 1,000 domains at $1 reserves price !

The domains belong to a good friend of mine.

The auction will take place at Latonas.com in 5 hours time.

Check it out, I think there are a lot of good domains and for sure you can steal some.

For the complete list of domains – Click Here

Great Week Everyone !

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could probably figure out the owner, as a couple of those domains were bought from me at some point ... but not worth the effort.

quiddel

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting stats, but at the end of the day the owner is willing to sell for $1. Tells me all I need to know.

These daily $1 auctions look like a good way to dump the less interesting names in portfolios. I wouldn't look at most of those names twice.

There have been some good names, like dolares.com, but in my opinion, the owner got screwed.

Despite being a good tool for dumping, I think it may be bringing values down (perceived).

I think it has it's place though.

Agreed- a Domain like Coolnewcellphone.com was dropped (with net/org) and grabbed by the current owner some weeks ago.
Was'nt there a rule, that you have to own a domain for more than one year before Latona will start an auction?

After looking 7 pages with worthless domains I'm tired. So - go and grab the better names.
I'm out of this game and will grab this top domain:
greenlandicwomensforaustralianmens.com

You can bid on it at Latonas in some weeks ;-)

Last edited:

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it worth the all the hassle for the research of each domain,gee desperation stakes for latonas if you ask me..........

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lots of long-tail names. One of the issues is that people get caught up evaluating domains strictly "by the numbers". For me, curb appeal is an even more important factor. You can then support that decision with numbers. Lets face it though, a lot of times, I buy regardless of the numbers. (Maybe that is why my parking revenue sucks). This may be an opportunity to pick up some ugly looking but well numbered domains for $1 and test them out though. Good luck.

P.S. Got an anonymous email from the portfolio owner stating that the whois info we pulled on the portfolio was wrong because they incorrectly listed domain(s) they didn't own--wrong TLD. Might want to keep an eye on the auction listing to spot the corrections.

Grigio

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys these are easy names to turn into money makers. There is little competition so you can easily get them ranked on google 1st page and turn them into daily earners.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys these are easy names to turn into money makers. There is little competition so you can easily get them ranked on google 1st page and turn them into daily earners.

Ahem.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out why this sale is in "domain name news" and not in Advertising.

A sale is hardly news worthy.

And too much "promotion of self" going on in the thread.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out why this sale is in "domain name news" and not in Advertising.

A sale is hardly news worthy.

And too much "promotion of self" going on in the thread.

Free advertising for him,Latona is not stupid,very clever the way he manipulates things..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom