Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Laugh for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like - he paid $35 - typed it into an appraisal website, and it came back with a 7-figure valuation but messed up the decimal point and forgot the extension ...

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's so funny about this listing. That's only the domain's MINIMUM value. I'm sure it can sell for $xxx,xxx,xxx if you find the right buyer!

At least the seller gets some attention for his listing. ;)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's like I read somewhere:

There was a guy selling fruit. Amongst all the apples and melons etc., he had one orange tied to his stall, with a price tag of $1,000,000 on it. When asked why the orange was so expensive, he replied: "Well, I only have to sell ONE".

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Over the year, I see a lot of this ebay listings for high priced domain names. I think people is just trying to create exposures for their names...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah very good point. It's probably cost him no more than $5 to list that, and it'll be all over the domaining community -- he'll probably have the last laugh.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
Over the year, I see a lot of this ebay listings for high priced domain names. I think people is just trying to create exposures for their names...
This Thread has helped accomplish just such.

GL to both the Buyer (if there is any) and Seller.

PS :$1 Million Oranges for Sale - PM anytime ;-)

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All the exposure in the world means nothing, none of us in here would buy the domain. Ok, maybe a few of us but still... Anyway, I get the feeling some of you are a little sensitive. It was all meant in fun. I hope you are all are having a good day. Cheers,

Acro

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are some real morons out there.. like when i contact people via the whois and they comeback with "i wouldnt sell it less than 20K" for a name that is 5K to an end user at best lol..

eBay is the biggest joke for domains.. I have never seen anywhere else with so many overpriced and pathetic domain names.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you've all missed the fact he'll transfer it for FREE - doesn't look too expensive now eh !

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Nostra: LUV that banner in your sig. Where on earth did you find that?

@Acro: It's all fun matey.

@Jasdon: That's turned me round into realising just what a good deal it is, if you factor in the free transfer.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
may be he thinks that .am and .com doesnt make much difference. after all .am is shorter than .com so he might even consider .am being more valuable than .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom