Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Leasing Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

tttcash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Leasing out a domain while you keep the ownership of it.

How many are doing this? I know there are many members here that are renting out. How is everything going so far?

Am I right to think that leasing out a domain name while keeping ownership of it is one of the smartest moves a domain seller can do? Of course, have a proper contract ready to hopefully avoid problems.

Just change the nameservers for the person who is leasing it from you. If the person gives you trouble just change the nameservers back to the default.

Very profitable option.

I am starting to really get serious about leasing instead of selling. Have to way the options.

Domain Days 2024

paleoglobe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to know more about this as well. Where can I find info?

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leasing works for me...most wont want to lease as they fear they build up on your domain when you can take it away at the end of lease/any other point.

If leasing make sure no blackhat seo is done on it as it can significatly hurt your domain.

if you want to buy professional lease contract pm me

tttcash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
memmst, lets say for example I wanted to lease Storage.us

1. How much would you charge me a month?

2. Would would you do if I don't pay? Would it be just a simple changing of nameservers?

I am just trying to see how all this works

Thanks memmst for offering a professional lease contract. I will definitely keep you in mind when I get all this started.

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
memmst, lets say for example I wanted to lease Storage.us

1. How much would you charge me a month?

2. Would would you do if I don't pay? Would it be just a simple changing of nameservers?

I am just trying to see how all this works

Thanks memmst for offering a professional lease contract. I will definitely keep you in mind when I get all this started.

1. As much as i see i can
2. Yes,Change nameservers.

Sometimes leasing on a pay per performance also works (lead generation mostly) and it makes the company that wants to lease more comfortable...but in these cases make sure as much as you can that they know what they're doing to make it succesful

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom