Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

info Legacy members are allowed to post at the AMA (Ask Me Anything) category

An informative domain name related thread.
Good morning/afternoon,

Many of you have noticed the AMA (Ask Me Anything) category at https://www.dnforum.com/forums/ama-ask-me-anything.920/

--

I have to admit that did forget that Legacy members were promised to have access / post at closed forums. My apologies.

I believe that 'no restrictions' mean 'no restrictions'. For this reason, all the Legacy members will be able to post at the AMA category.

What is an AMA, you ask? I believe it comes from Reddit > Reddit's sub https://reddit.com/r/iama. It's your chance to pose questions to experts, domain name industry veterans, and enthusiasts who are starting threads there saying that will answer any of your questions. We have an amazing community of domain legionnaires (and not only) and many of them might be ready to share insights, experiences, and knowledge that can help you elevate your domain investment game.

Please remember, that we are strict about being polite and professional. We have no tolerance for harassment of members. But these are all edge cases.

Separately, many of us have lots of information that we and/or our companies want to keep confidential because it is commercially sensitive. We expect all members to protect confidential company information, whether or not it is marked “confidential”. Thank you.

---

Are you having some issues posting/commenting there? Please let us know here in the comments.

Any suggestions? Concerns? Please let us know here.

Have a great and productive day all!! Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom