Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Legal Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Resolved Via Chat thanks to Great Members :)

I recently Sold a domain With possible TM issues.

Lets say for example the domain was

JamsterTalk.com

And Jamster Were strict against anyone using Jamster in there domain names anywere, After i sold it the person comes to me saying he received emails from Jamster saying they dont allow Jamster to be apart of any domain not owned by them

They then say Expect legal action shortly.

But what i need to know, If he is the current owner of the domain do i have anything to worry about?

I THINK what is happening is hes trying to get his Money back, as he said Last chance to send money back..... He says Jamster will take legal action against me.

Then about 30 mins later he pops up on aim Saying you told me there was nothing wrong

The nothing wrong i said was when he said to me this name has TM issues and i said yes, he said will they mind, i said IMO i dont THINK they will mind as its actually promoting there service

Just so you dont jump to conclusion, its not Jamster, i was using them as the first name that come to my head, its a larger company established online. So really all i need to know, am i covered against legal action from the Company?

Sorry if this dont make sense, its all jumbled up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom