Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Legal Notice Of Class Action Suit Against Dnforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

adoninet

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

You can contact my attorney at [email protected]

I an a key executive in AIS, a company that owns over 1000 domain names and that operates over 200 fully developed content sites on the net

I also operate several domain name brokerage sites

I am looking for other sellers of domain names that have been harassed by the mods at this forum

A small group of people harass others to keep them from selling domains here

That's a restraint of trade and the group being discriminated against should join forces and sue the operator of this site and the mods that are harassing you

If you have experienced these problems then contact my lawyer

1. domain sales threads MOVED

2. domain sales threads CLOSED

3. warnings for defending yourself against libelous posts

4. threads moved other than domain sales based on some mods opinion

5. harassment posts that mods refuse to remove

You pay for certain rights here and some of these rights are clearly being DENIED by aggressive mods

So let's join up and then maybe dotcomgod will address the issue

N Ensley
Board of Directors
AIS

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take you to cause trouble around here.

Warning: anyone who gets in bed with this guy will regret it in the end. That is not a threat, just the voice of an experienced member who remembers him.

Honestly, adoninet, if you are so big and successful and important, I don't know why you waste your time here.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the suit about? I just got an email about it.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no suit and there will be no suit. This idiot has been plaguing all of the domain forums for over a year now. He has been banned multiple times from all of them. He is always making outlandish claims (none of which are true), threatening to sue people (though no one has ever been sued) etc. It is all a ploy to publicize his own vile web sites.

I sent one of the mods a note the first day he showed up to let them know he was back again under a new name. The reply said the forum now has a warning system. I see no reason why someone should be entitled to warnings when they were already banned in the first place. I would have gotten rid of him instantly and saved the inevitable headache he always becomes.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://domainnewsnet.com/

Domain News Net
Domain News and More
Domain News Net is a Division of One News Net
Domain News Net .com (DNN) A News Wire Service of One News Net
Date - October 13th 2003
Byline - Domain News Net Staff

AIS is about to file a US Federal lawsuit against the operators of some of the nets top domain name forums.

AIS publishes "Jesus Is Not God" a controversial book about the biblical errors in the New Testament that contradict the Old Testament. It is sold at www.JesusIsNotGod.com

AIS contends that a small group of mods at these forums, some who even have "JESUS SAVES" in their public profiles and sigs, have tried to defame and harass AIS employees that attempt to use forums such as DNFORUM.com to sell their 1000+ domain names.

One of the key executives in AIS, who is on the board of directors of AIS, spoke to DNN today and stated, "For some time a small group of Christians who are mods at some of the top forums on the net for selling domain names, have been harassing employees and agents of AIS when they attempt to sell domain names at some of the nets top sites for domain name trading. It is our opinion that this harassment is due to some books and web sites that AIS produces having material that some of the openly religious moderators at these forums object to. This is a matter that will now be subject to review of the US Federal court systems."

AIS also has a similar matter against eBay over harassment they have received from the UTAH based company.

The author of "Jesus Is Not God" has received many death threats over the book.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URLCollection
http://domainnewsnet.com/

Domain News Net
Domain News and More
Domain News Net is a Division of One News Net
Domain News Net .com (DNN) A News Wire Service of One News Net
Date - October 13th 2003
Byline - Domain News Net Staff

This so-called news release is from one of this guy's own lame sites. The Domain News Net Staff consists of a grand total of ONE (and he is a mental defective at that).

No real news organization has any interest in him or anything he is doing. He knows nothing about the domain business and is simply here to drum up publicity for the garbage he tries to peddle on his sites.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by actnow
I guess, we all got one.

I must be doing something wrong. I haven't been harassed by
the mods.

Please tell me what I need to do to be harassed.
HA HA - You go Richard - I am sure that it is not that hard to get in trouble around here - Bet you can come up with something to do???

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adoninet
Hi,

I an a key executive in AIS, a company that owns over 1000 domain names and that operates over 200 fully developed content sites on the net

I also operate several domain name brokerage sites

I am looking for other sellers of domain names that have been harassed by the mods at this forum

A small group of people harass others to keep them from selling domains here

That's a restraint of trade and the group being discriminated against should join forces and sue the operator of this site and the mods that are harassing you

If you have experienced these problems then contact my lawyer

1. domain sales threads MOVED

2. domain sales threads CLOSED

3. warnings for defending yourself against libelous posts

4. threads moved other than domain sales based on some mods opinion

5. harassment posts that mods refuse to remove

You pay for certain rights here and some of these rights are clearly being DENIED by aggressive mods

So let's join up and then maybe dotcomgod will address the issue

N Ensley
Board of Directors
AIS

http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php

being a member here you abide by these rules, DNF is a Private forum

what do you do? create class action suits to people who eat yoru ice cream?

I think it's time to be a bit more professional, you are acting like a child, who just happens to have his own attorney

You know you can make ludicrous accusations all you want, but it doesn't make you correct when you petition others to RISE up against "THE MAN" with you

I usually have a long fuse, and a great deal of patience but.. I have a very short amount of patience for people who are completely unprofessional and act like Children.

You have been in the business for years correct? Published e-Books for years?
So you are not ACTUALLY a Child, am I right ?

Then why do you choose to act like one?

You know these are valid concerns and really no one should even waste their time on this. But sometimes it's just S T U P I D

I'm sorry if the truth offends you. I'd be happy to help you gather some people, to up rise against me in a class action law suit for calling you a child, if you so wish.

Please if you decide to participate here any longer or choose to represent all domainers. Do one or both of the following;

1) Act like a professional. And respect others opinions and to take it when you are told when you are wrong.

2) Grow up, Vbulletin has integrated into it a coppa agreement that makes users under the age of 13 get their parents permission before they can post. Though you may physically be older then 13 you are obviously not there professionally, where are your parents right now?

Honestly you are just causing people grief and distracting us from conducting business like proper professionals.

The Mods and Admin work hard here at DNFORUM, and they don’t deserve to even have to look at the crap you are trying to pull.

Either way, I hope you do well in all you do

-Cjmacd

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adoninet
Hi,

would it be possible for you to stop sending me this message, i have had 5[6 just had another one]copies already

regards

wilco

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who is harassed by the mods or anyone else in this forum. This forum has always been very kind and good to me. If this person did not like it here he should have just left and asked for a refund. What a nutcase. Why would he have the where with all to send me the same email as well. I really dont like spam. Doesnt this forum have a ban against spam? Thanks for listening Oppy

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This user has had his account terminated and can't defend himself. This thread should be closed just like the yakov one.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mods ,

You have banned/discriminated so many people but not me. Now THAT is a discrimination. You know what is next... :cheeky: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom