Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Legal to promote poker for americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know alot of americans that promote poker, but is it legal for them to promote poker atm?

Domain Days 2024

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why would it be illegal?

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Read it somewhere, cause gambling over wire shall be illegal?

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if it is legal to advertise it on tv, it is surely legal to advertise it on the net.

J

jelly

It's not legal to advertise on TV. What's advertised are poker schools...partypoker advertises partypoker.net on the radio which is a poker school, it's the .com that has the gambling.

I was under the impression it's not legal but in a gray area and somewhat tolerated.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jelly said:
I was under the impression it's not legal but in a gray area and somewhat tolerated.

This is exactly right ... The only advertising on television or radio you will see here in the US for "online gambling" are the .net "free sites" which offcourse link directly to there money site from within the free software. ;)

If you are worried about having a website setup with affiliate accounts to different online gambling sites ... it is ok. As long as you yourself do not have or operate and online gambling site that takes and deposits money "in the United States" ... you can link to them all you want.

If you have an online gambling site that is hosted overseas and all monetary transactions are handled overseas ... you will also be in the tolerated gray area ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom