Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Lesbian.ca - What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It was in auction it went for 20k+

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do they have to explain anything to you? I can understand your curiousity...however, postings of this sort are inappropriate. I purchased a domain thru the Moniker auction and it has not closed yet. Deals take time, especially those that are in the 20k range. If you are so concerned about this transaction, maybe you should contact Gus personally.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding Queen.

Last edited:

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is nothing inappropriate about asking a question. I didnt know that 20K deals take so much time, and so complex. I wonder why people get so upset about valid questions...if you do not want transparency, then do not put your domains in public auction.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is inappropriate is asking a question that questions the integrity of a person or company....especially when there is just speculation among those that have nothing better to do than see who "won" a domain. Since you are not experienced in deals of 20k or more, maybe you should back off on your comments re transparency. I am tired of defending Gus and the Myid crew. If you do not like them or their auctions, do not participate...and do not make trouble.

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is not up to you to censor questions on this board or to act on behalf of anyone else. I am sure they appreciate your support but your inconvenience is not my concern...if you are tired about defending them, then do not. I will do as I please, bid where I want and ask questions where I choose but thanks for the tip.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Go ahead, and make your agressive comments. Join the handful of posters here that whine and complain, and worse..Speculate. Obviously you have no clue as to loyalty, friends, and business relationships. Basically, if you cannot say something accurate about a situation or a person, it is best left unsaid. When the whois finally shows for Lesbian.ca, will you and the others come back to this forum and aplogize to those that you questioned their integrity publically?

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So now you are speaking to my loyalty and ability to build business relationships and you are claiming I do not know what I am talking about. It shows your level of insight to make that kind of comment...superficial and defensive obviously. Defend your friends, good for you. But do not insult my intelligence when I question your motivations.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any chance we could carry over this hissy-fit over PM? I think we have more drama in the .CA namespace then bloody .COM sometimes.

I see both sides of the coin here, as I have been in both positions before. Since there have been fraudulent sales before, shill bidding, questions of ethics in regards to registrars, I'm not surprised by the increased level of scrutiny around sales lately.

I don't feel there is any problem inquiring as long as the tone stays of that flavor. Regardless, what is happening now isn't constructive, as it plays out like something more appropriate for an MSN conversation, good sir's.

Jay

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's so cold in the winter in Canada that you have to keep the blood warm with such arguments :D

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's so cold in the winter in Canada that you have to keep the blood warm with such arguments :D

Always leave it to you Acro to lighten this up :lol:...FYI, we all don't live in igloos and the temperature doesn't drop 20 degrees as soon as you cross the border.

Anyways, my take on this whole thing is that it is between the buyer, the auction house and the seller. Transparency is not required; only between involved parties. If there is ANY funny stuff going on with any business, it always comes out in the end eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom