Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale LesbiansCanada.ca/.com WEBSITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please read carefully. Not a xxx site but a lesbian dating site. Annual sales are over $1200 USD. Lately, I make about $150-200 US per month. The .com version is a live affiliate site with Tangowire. The .ca is forwarded to the .com. As of this month, Tangowire is not accepting any new partners so basically they have shut the doors on new partners and are focusing on their current partners of which I am one. However, I am allowed to sell my site and domains to another party. Please note I have done very little to make this money other then optimize correctly. Site is listed on Yahoo Directory.

So the value of these domains are not just on names alone but revenue and opportunity. I will not sell for less then 2 years income plus added value of two domains and opportunity. I am looking now for $4000 USD which is a good bargain.

I don't know traffic as I have no way of tracking this with an affiliate site. Tangowire does provide tracking ids but I have not implemented them. If you wish to see proof of revenue, please let me know and I will show you back end. Must have at least 2 Itrader ratings.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom