Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Let it snow, let it snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just drove from Denver, CO, to Cheyenne, WY, its about 150 miles or so, usually takes around 1.5-2 hours...it took me 6 HOURS! How is the weather in the other parts of the country?

Domain Days 2024

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's 45 degrees in Clifton, NJ right now. No snow, no rain, just perfect.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It feels great in slacks and a short sleeved golf shirt here in Florida :D

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, im looking out my window and cant even see. its weird to think that here there is a blizzard and you're sipping Pina Coladas while you're golfing. ;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hate golf and pina coladas :D but I get the point. It's 70 degrees currently in Orlando, FL.

rdenny1900

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just about to go out in North Denver and drive around for fun!!! Holy Blizzard!!

fundraiser

** Mr. Blonde **
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just drove from Denver, CO, to Cheyenne, WY, its about 150 miles or so, usually takes around 1.5-2 hours...it took me 6 HOURS! How is the weather in the other parts of the country?

I used to make the drive all the time to see a client, first flying into the Denver airport and then driving to Cheyenne for a meeting or two and then on up to Casper. Enjoy the snow!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just about to go out in North Denver and drive around for fun!!! Holy Blizzard!!

Didnt know there was anyone else from Denver! We should get together sometime...not like that sicko!

rdenny1900

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For sure man! I didn't know anyone else was in Denver either.... I'm up in Thornton. Almost got the truck stuck coming back to the house in 4 feet of snow. Way fun! Gonna be heading out again in a few hours when there's more snow. LOL... I can't imagine what that drive was like from Cheyenne.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For sure man! I didn't know anyone else was in Denver either.... I'm up in Thornton. Almost got the truck stuck coming back to the house in 4 feet of snow. Way fun! Gonna be heading out again in a few hours when there's more snow. LOL... I can't imagine what that drive was like from Cheyenne.

lol, well, I'm from Cheyenne and travel to Dever alot..I also have an office in NY. The drive was horrible from Englewood to Cheyenne! I-25 was closed 20 miles south of Ft collins so I ended up taking a back road the entire way.

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You just can't beat San Diego weather!

One sunny day after the other!

:cool:

rdenny1900

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Officially 29 Inches in Thornton so far. Looks like another good day for sitting on the computer!

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No snow in Sweden :( .. Just boring cold and windy weather

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denver has been declared a Disaster Zone and the National Guard has been activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom