Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

showcase Let's Discuss & Showcase The .XYZ Extension

This thread is intended for the original author and others to showcase specific types of domain names they own in the niche discussed.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
With recent huge sales of .XYZ domains by Swetha from DNGear, many people have begin to buy .XYZ names from Auctions, marketplaces or by hand registering, but many have them even before those huge sales.
Those sales are possible because she owns 20K of one word domains and some behind the scenes marketing, so if you want to be succesful with .XYZ you will have to buy one word premium or brandable domains and hold them until a potential buyer comes.
I think that this .XYZ panacea have started with web3, NFT, metaverse and crypto, the end users seem to prefer it more and more, I even suspect many will move from .IO to .XYZ due to lower prices to reg/renew/transfer the domains.
Also I think one has to have not only .COM, .NET, .ORG in their portfolio, to doversify I have domains in many new gTLD's and most are one word.
So I decided to hand reg some, but I had one even before this panacea, feel free to post what you got without writing the extension.

Some of mine are.
ARX = taken in 148 ext
arcoin = taken in 19 ext
arhive = taken in 15 ext

Most interesting is that some domains are taken in other top extensions, but not in .XYZ that is why I wish you good hunting until is not too late and someone else registers them.
Of course make sure to not go overboard registering allot of 2 words that has no value, better invest your money in some premium than 100 of junky ones and make sure to chk if it's taken in other extensions.
Good Luck!

P.s. this is how I do, I chk if the domain is taken in .COM, .NET, .ORG, .IO and .CO or you can use this useful website it will show in how many extensions a domain is taken.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
got (alternativereality)
Which is taken in .com, .net, .org, .it, .co, .ch, .cz, .io, .co.nz, .nz, .expert
This .xyz domain was dropped some time ago.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I have dropcatch Aethereum,xyz not sure who is that sheeple who dropped it, the original word is Aether not Ether there is a reason why letter A is in the word.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I have dropcatch Aethereum,xyz not sure who is that sheeple who dropped it, the original word is Aether not Ether there is a reason why letter A is in the word.
It seems that this domain is my lucky star, the most viewed domain from all my Xyz portfolio, surprised.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators